1. NUS School of Computing
I will be teaching the following modules during year AY2012/2013:
- Semester I (AY2010/2011): CS 1010 Programming Methodology
- Semester I (AY2012/2013): CS 5248 Systems Support for Continuous Media
Previously I have taught the following courses at NUS SoC:
- CS 5248 Systems Support for Continuous Media
- CS 1010 Programming Methodology
- Semester IV (AY2011/2012) (summer).
- Semester I (AY2010/2011).
- CS 3230 Design and Analysis of Algorithms
Note that information about these 3230 modules is maintained on IVLE and there is no separate web site.
- Semester I (AY2009/2010).
- Semester I (AY2008/2009).
- Semester I (AY2007/2008).
- Semester II (AY2006/2007).
2. USC Computer Science Department
I have also taught the module CSci585 Database Systems at the University of Southern California (USC) during the Fall semesters of 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2004.
Also at USC I have taught the module CSci599 Integrated Media Systems during the Fall of 2002.
3. Description of Modules
Below is a short description of each of the modules that I have taught.CS5248: Systems Support for Continuous MediaCS3230: Design and Analysis of AlgorithmsCSCI585: Database SystemsCSCI599: Integrated Media Systems (IMS)